CK Fit Notes in your home….
Over the past few months I’ve gotten requests for custom programs and meal plans so I’m going to be offering some added services starting SEPTEMBER 1st, 2011:
CK CUSTOM: A custom 4 week training program for those of you who need more direction or who have a very specific goal in mind. I’ve done some trials with friends & clients from back east and it’s been going great, I’ll have testimonials coming in the next few weeks. Here’s what you get:
– 4 week progressive workout plan based on your goals and initial fitness assessment results
– Weekly phone conference (30 minutes) to go over training, questions, problems, highlights, etc.
– Customized meal plan with target calories, macronutrients, and most importantly grocery lists and prep instructions/time (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners & snacks of course)
Price: $300.00 (Each month you continue after you’re first month is $150.00)
****I will only be taking on 5 programs/month in the interest of being as involved as possible in each clients program/progress. The CK CUSTOM plans will be offered on a first come, first serve basis so if you’re ready email me at email@example.com or call me directly at 203-417-0410 to reserve your spot.
CK FUEL: A bible for your kitchen. For the past 5 years I’ve been obsessed with finding the best way to shop, cook, and fuel your body. In the last year with the help of nutritionists, my own research, and a ton of trial and error I’ve created a system that’s easy, affordable, effective, and ENJOYABLE! Here’s what you’ll find inside:
– How to stock your kitchen so that you’ll always have what you need, when you need it, with minimal grocery trips
– Instructions on how to cook 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners, and 5 snacks all based off the same core ingredients. You’ll have the variety you need and the peace of mind knowing that all meals are healthy and balanced.
– A section to build and record your own meals so you can put the education to work and prepare for the long run of healthy eating
– The “Real World” version of why most of what’s available to eat out there is garbage and how to avoid it (best options to order when you eat out, what to grab at a gas station, etc). Without getting into confusing science and terminology I’ll break down what makes up food and what types of food you want to eat and avoid.
Price: $30.00 (includes shipping)
I’ll be back this weekend with some new workout videos, keep up the hard work!